The on-going OkadaBooks #JollofRice Writing Contest is now in the Second Stage! Contesting authors and their entries are:
1.Vera Elisha -The Infamous Father Hen
2. Kingsley Okpi -That One Time…
3. Onuoha Favour – How Jollof Rice Saved My Life
4. Serah Nwoke – TURURUWEWE! The dance of the gods
5. Maryam Aminu – The Wrong One
6. Arum Malachy – How Jollof Rice Saved My Life
7. Olanshile Olalekan – How Jollof Rice Has Indeed Saved My Life
8. Oluwatorinmo Salau – Mama Kodjoe and
9. Chinyere Nnaemeka – Ambushed
The contestants need your votes by way of downloads, ratings and reviews to be shortlisted for the final stage. To vote, please go to the #JollofRice Contest Tab on your #OkadaBookssapp or simply log on to okadabooks.com to download and review the entries of your favourite contestants.
Download and ratings end on July 10, and contestants with the highest downloads and ratings will be shortlisted for the final stage.
Thanks for voting
Thanks for supporting the contestants
Thanks for riding with OkadaBooks.
Okadabooks Contest Team
Taking Your Imagination Places.
2 thoughts on “5 Days To Go On OkadaBooks #JollofRice Writing Contest’s Second Stage (@Okadabooks)”
So painful I couldn’t enter for this contest. The entries look interesting. Can’t wait to read Ambushed
Comments are closed.